cheese and rice, it has been a while since I last posted……… dreadfully sorry about that. however, I have some incredibly INTERESTING news. it is totally hot today, hot as in “get in ya pool and get a nice tan” hot. God has blessed today for sure. but with heat, comes a need for a cold drink, so once again I grant you all with wonderful cold drink recipes. and they are all coffee because I LOVE coffee. enjoy enjoy enjoy!
until the sun comes back out,
elle aka. drowsy
Iced Caramel Macchiato
1 tablespoon and 1 teaspoon of vanilla syrup
1 cup of large ice cubes
1 cup of milk, cold
2 shots of espresso
1 tablespoon and 1 teaspoon of caramel sauce
- in a serving cup, add ice, vanilla syrup, cold milk, and espresso.
- blend until smooth.
- finally, drizzle caramel sauce on top.
recipe from: http://eugeniekitchen.com/
Condensed Milk Iced Coffee
- in a serving pitcher, add the hot coffee and mix in the condensed milk.
- let the coffee cool. once cooled, add the whole milk.
place it in the refrigerator until really cold.
serve over ice.
recipe from http://deliciousshots.blogspot.com/
Easy Iced Coffee
8 – 12 oz. brewed coffee, refrigerated
coffee ice cubes
1/2 ounces flavored syrup
1/3 cup of milk or half & half
- brew desired amount of coffee
- store coffee in the fridge until completely cooled (overnight is a good idea)
- brew an additional amount and pour into an ice cube tray. Freeze
- add ice cubes into a cup when you are ready for the coffee, and pour the cold coffee over
- pour syrup and milk into coffee
- stir and enjoy
recipe from: http://delightfulemade.com/
Cold Brew Iced Coffee
- place the ground coffee in a large pitcher or container. pour the cold water over the top.
- stir slightly to make sure all the grounds are submerged. let stand at room temperature, or in the refrigerator, for 12-15 hours to brew.
- after brewing, pour the coffee through a cheesecloth or coffee filter several times until the grounds are gone
Serve over ice and mix with cream or half & half and/or flavors of your choosing.
recipe from: http://www.newblooming.com/
Caramel Iced Coffee Frappe
6 ounces cold-press coffee
2 ounces of creamer
½ cup yogurt or ice cream (dairy or non-dairy) in plain, vanilla, coffee, chocolate or caramel flavor
½ cup ice cubes (or cold-press or coffee ice cubes)
- place two small glasses in the freezer 5-10 minutes before making the frappé.
- add all ingredients to blender, pouring the liquid in first.
- blend just until smooth and pour into glasses.
recipe from: http://helloglow.co/